Lumber Expert is a tightly integrated system that encompasses order management, inventory control, all general ledger functions (A/R, A/P, etc.) and financial reporting. Financial reports can be for individual companies/divisions or consolidated, which is flexible and easy, to meet all your reporting requirements.
Lumber Expert includes several modules, one of which is Trader Expert: A tool designed specifically for traders to have the information they need to get the job done – at the click of a button!
Some highlights are:
- Granular profit tracking by buyer and seller for every transaction for an order
- Handles multiple company and divisions
- Consolidate financials for 2 or more companies/divisions – easy and flexible!
- A complete package from order and inventory management to the general ledger and financial reporting
- Integrated accounting system – No external systems to worry about and keep in sync
- 3 different types of inventory: Averaged, Inbound/Purchase Order, and Tagged
- Executive information module – a snapshot of what is going on in the company real time!
- Tight Credit Controls
- Collection Assistant – easily create call lists, track phone calls, and past due invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Trader compensation reports – based on either invoice activity or cash receipts
- Truck dispatch module
- Transit averaging
- A powerful embedded report writer
- Import/Export vessel tracking
- Transit inventory (bought not sold) management
- Automated rail tracing via Steel Roads
- Customizable forms and reports
- Nearly 200 included reports